- Every dollar donated through the Employee Giving Campaign is directed to the classroom.
- Through grant awards, teachers can secure tools they need to make learning come alive for students.
- The Hallsville Education Foundation provides a powerful means to support and sustain the district's vision to provide all of its students with a remarkable education.
- Throughout the month-long event, donors will be randomly chosen to receive a $5 or $10 gift card to various local businesses.
- Each employee making a donation of $100 or more will be in a drawing for $100 ($1,000 to be awarded).
- NEW Prize #1—One teacher will win $1,500 cash grant for their classroom.
- NEW Prize #2—Half of the funds raised by your campus/department to be used any way you want!
- NEW Prize #3—Each employee who donates $50 or more total will receive a Tshirt to wear with jeans on @HallsvilleEdFdn Day (the 1st Thursday of each month).
- NEW Prize #4—The campus/department that has the most participation will win a special prize and braggin’ rights!
To make a monthly or a one-time donation via credit or debit card,
please use the gift donation button below.
@HallsvilleEdFdn Day - 1st Thursday of Each Month
Thanks to Mr. Martin for making Hallsville great again... Employees who donate $50 or more will receive a tshirt to wear the 1st Thursday of each month on @HallsvilleEdFdn Day. Here is the front and back of this year's shirt: